Sunday, January 24, 2010

Trailer Mario Salieri Do You Think The New Dragon Ball Movie Will Be Awful From Viewing The Trailer?

Do you think the new Dragon Ball movie will be awful from viewing the trailer? - trailer mario salieri

I saw the trailer, and I fear that they have the same mistake made Mario Brothers (I know, it was a video game, and now we are talking about an anime) ... From the trailer that the story has changed completely, and I think it's going to suck. Hollywood has done it again, which has destroyed my dreams ...

2 comments:

harrypot... said...

Yes, the film oozes Cheeze. This will be a martial arts film of shit ... I'm sorry ... I had doubts, but the second I saw the transformation of monkey, I knew he was lying in ruins

I hate that everyone calls the film on his only DBZ Movie DB

gusf645 said...

I think we all had our hopes for a little high for a movie like this. because the market is limited for this movie is not Hollywood as a big budget, you must meet our expectations.
I thought this movie 10 years ago when he plays The One with Jet Li Vegeta My film Jet Li and Jackie Chan plays Goku.

Post a Comment