Monday, December 7, 2009

Movie Thatre Ottawa Ok So Twilight Was Obviously An...?

Ok so twilight was obviously an...? - movie thatre ottawa

epic ... . fail But will the new moon coming up and admit it sounds really cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT1NLalAN ...

This is a new scene. and I think will be a new level in relation to sunset. I think it should only Chris Weitz the movie Twilight Series, remake, of course, have better times in 1000th everyone agree? I mean, I was so excited when the dusk came out but I looked at him and saw that I almost just Trainwreck drama. I think the moon is so different that I did not even see a connection between this and the first film. its almost sickining think about how it is believed that the new moon to be linked-up to dusk. I confess that I love books. But the twilight vampire sucked balls. lol say only that the script has been written bu bye, when they were children in the nursery seems to ABC. I mean Kristen guilt of a terrible actress, but it's really their fault? I mean, who does not have much to work with lol. anyway only their thoughts and start the new scene is impressive that the link was posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment